Toki Tori 2+ is Two Tribes’ ambitious, challenging puzzle adventure game. After the Steam and Wii U versions, it’s now coming to PlayStation 4.
Five Ancient Frogs, scattered across the countryside, send a telepathic message to Toki Tori. It’s hard to see how this young chicken could help them destroy the floating crystal endangering everything… but he’s their only hope.
Toki Tori 2+ may look cute, but it’s a challenging puzzle adventure game. Whistle and stomp are the only moves you need to solve increasingly complex puzzles, as you manipulate strange critters’ behaviour and go anywhere, anytime on a lush forest island.
- A unique take on the Metroidvania formula: progress by exploring, observing and experimenting
- Find the Ancient Frogs and destroy the crystal at the heart of the island
- Whistle songs for special abilities, including rewind and fast travel
- Use the in-game camera and snap creature pictures to complete the Tokidex
- Push the game’s mechanics to their limits to get to all corners of the game world and 100s of golden wings
Toki Tori 2+ is available now on Steam and the Wii U eShop. The PlayStation 4 version is coming soon, both on the PlayStation Store and on disc.
PlayStation 4 specific features
- Telepathic guidance from Ancient Frogs
- 15 Achievements
Steam specific features
- Level editor: create and share levels through Steam Workshop
- 38 Achievements
- For PC & Mac using SteamPlay
Wii U specific features
- Fully playable on the Wii U GamePad
- Use the GamePad as Tokidex camera
“Puzzle lovers are in for a delightful and well-crafted experience.” – IGN
“This cheeky Metroidvania is devilishly clever.” – Pocket Gamer
“A visually appealing, intuitive experience that truly teaches you to use powers of deduction and to think creatively.” – Nintendo Life
We have prepared a Toki Tori 2+ press page for all you writers out there.
Steam release trailer
Toki Tori 2+ Turns Up The Volume Trailer