Two Tribes’ metal wrecking, robot hacking shooter will be better than ever on Nintendo Switch™, as RIVE: Ultimate Edition comes exclusively to the platform on November 17th!
We’re highlighting 4 reasons why this is the Ultimate Edition of RIVE:
- Play with a friend in Copilot Mode
We’re including an exclusive way to play together, controlling the spider tank with two Joy-Cons. Making awesome use of the Switch’s built-in local multiplayer!
- HD Rumble effects let you truly feel the action
HD Rumble is a great Switch feature, and we’re making full use of it, with effects ranging from subtle bumps to extreme stereo shakes.
- More achievements: 48 and counting
We’ve created a full in-game implementation of RIVE’s achievements on Switch… Adding some extra ones for good measure.
- Loads faster, plays smoother, tweaked to perfection
We’ve gone back in to optimize our custom game engine and tweaked the entire campaign, resulting in rock solid performance and better game flow!
Pilot your spider tank as it runs, jumps and shoots its way through hordes of mechanical enemies on land, underwater, in zero gravity and even on a moving train.
RIVE is a modern ode to classic shooters, pumping megapixels at a deliciously smooth 60 frames per second, even in 1080p mode!
- Hack and control your enemies
- Upgrade your special attacks, armor and loot magnet
- Quirky story featuring robot butlers, space loot and clean teeth
- Daily Challenges and infinite Battle Arenas
- Speedrun and Single-Credit modes
- Online leaderboards for all modes and missions
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.